Friday, December 30, 2011

A day in Shanghai China

This is just some pictures I took while In Shanghai China.  I had my family with me on this trip, so there are a lot of pictures of them.  This is with My wife Debbie and my daughter Monique (Nikki)
A beautiful picture of Shanghai Skyline

 Same view as above just giving a little closer on the famous buildings
 I really got a kick out of this picture.  According to the Chinese, Shanghai is twice as big as Tokyo and New York City.  :)
 This is me taking a picture of myself and my other daughter Neesa
 A reflection picture of my daughter Neesa
 This is the most famous building in Shanghai The Pearl Tower From the top of the Financial Building 94 story's up.
 Another famous building in Shanghai the Jin Mao Building.  From the top of the Financial Building 94 story's up.
 This is me..  As my wife refers to me...  Mr. T
 Hahaha...  My family,  Neesa, Monique, and Debbie.  They look so excited.
 My Family again
 Me wify, Debbie
 Me Daughter Monique
 Me Daughter Neesa
 OMG!!!  Thats all I have to day about this
 This is part of Old Town Shanghai
 In Old town again, this is the Old style flip movies.  I thought this was really cool
 Old Town, at the famous Temple
 This is right near our hotel.  We tended to eat here a lot.
 The kids goofing off.
 Near the hotel again.
 I really enjoyed this building.  It looked like a temple on the top of a modern day Skyscraper
 Wow, I am lucky.  I have a beautiful family
 I am not sure what building this is, but it was very pretty
 This is the Financial Building The worlds highest observation building and the tallest building in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment